Friday, April 22, 2005

The Rain's Small Hands*

To you, the brave and recently interviewed: I think your photos, together, are something they are not individually, although this is not what you like best about them and probably should not be. Thanks to:

Jan1ce
Homemade
Squirmelia
froupster
ANNA:poet
Detachable
bitpuddle
Katcha

If I say that it is humbling to speak to so many people, in such depth, in so short a time, what I mean is this: I always feel how far my questions come from encompassing You (they don't even complete a lap). Even so, the conversations are rich and engaging and fully-fledged, born along by your generosity, and this is another compliment to the complex and artful lives you've all built. Thank you. I hope that my work measures up to yours.

*cummings image of the rain's small hands is the image of humility I'm trying to describe.
web statistics